Phone:(505) 842-5252 Fax:(505) 843-7900
Holistic Management® International, formerly The Savory Center, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1984.
Our organization stands alone as the originator and primary mover of dramatically effective land management and renewal practices that have become increasingly widespread. A significant percentage of the land management organizations, consultants and trainers working and selling services today received training through Holistic Management® International.
Our primary objective is to help farmers and ranchers, as well as public land managers and development organizations, to achieve these and other critical goals:
1. Enhance the efficiency, natural health, productivity and profitability of their land;
2. Increase annual profits, effectively and significantly;
3. Provide a framework for family, owners, managers, foremen, communal agriculturalists and other ranch/farm stakeholders to work together toward a common future;
4. Enable conservation or public land managers to consistently improve the health of the land while minimizing the cost to the public or constituencies;
5. Enable development agencies working with marginalized farmers or pastoral people to break the cycle of food and water insecurity.
We are responsible for, and committed to, the economic viability of our enterprise. Philanthropic support accounts for approximately one third of our operating and program costs. In addition to receiving donations and other funding, we offer a variety of revenue generating educational tools, seminars, on-site training, and other products and services.
Finally, we are committed to furthering Holistic Management® education worldwide, to supporting trained Holistic Management® professionals, and to forming strategic partnerships that address a wide range of environmental, social and economic objectives.
Eatwild.com is your source for safe, healthy, natural and nutritious grass-fed beef, lamb, goats, bison, poultry, pork, dairy and other wild edibles. This website provides:
Comprehensive, accurate information about the benefits of raising animals on pasture.
Dr. Will Winter is the herd consultant for Thousand Hills Cattle Company, producers of high-quality 100% grass-fed beef for the upper Midwest.Raised on a farm, he is committed to teaching progressive farmers the value of sustainable agriculture and pasture-raised livestock.Dr. Winter is the author of The Holistic Veterinary Handbook, and a co-founder of the American Holistic Veterinary Association.
Our new company was formed to make the world’s best genetics for 100% grass-fed cattle available to beef production . The goal of the Rotokawa Cattle Company is the revitalization of a sustainable rural economy through grass-fed and grass-finished beef production that benefits the animals, the consumers, and the land.